Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Taxes and headaches... finally done with that... Thanks guys !!!!!

May 04, 2011

Great day yesterday, the ride to Manila and the Airport was really long, but we did finally get there. It too about an hour, but I now have reservations on the flight home on 1 July. I could not confirm the flight from L.A. to Portland but will do so about mid June... the agent said it was too far in advance so no problem. No charges to me so that is good, Once I confirm the domestic leg of the trip and let Korean Air know it will all be good.

We actually enjoyed the day, stopped at a marketplace in Manila and bought some blouses for Joyce for school and also got her some socks.

We slept good after a brief "interlude". It is nice being close. Today we will go visit one of her Uncles and also pay the Electric bill. Probably will hit the Mall also, I need to check and see what is playing at the theater.

I want to thank Lollie, Gareth, Claudine and Melissa for the parts they played in getting thru the latest edition of crisis... my taxes for 2011... it is now done and the paperwork is on the way so that is all good. I could not have asked for better support from all four of them and I truly thank God that they are on my team.

Enough for now... Enjoy your day.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: