Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Have a nice trip Cecil... I wish things had been different ...

Jun 07, 2011

Cecil is gone... passed away according to Lollie's email on the 17th of May. We, neither Lollie, Gareth or I received any notification of his passing and according to Gareth's inquiries, Margaret has already vacated the home but I have no idea of what state it might be in... she did try to keep it up so hopefully when I see it, it won't be too terrible. I am certain the yard will be horrible though. An unmowed yard is open invitation to breakins.

Gareth will have a lot to get done regarding the estate as he is the administrator, I will assist him however I can, but I fully expect that they will be making a trip up to Oregon sooner than they planned. I hope that Gareth will provide me a point of contact to get the keys etc when I get home.

Though I did not like the man, I appreciate that for a time, he did make my mother happy... sadly, when push came to shove he was not up to the task and I had to be the support and care that mom needed in her final days. I hope he died quickly and without pain, nobody should have to suffer in lingering pain.

I feel sorry for Her, now again she is alone, but I feel that she has good family support to hopefully that will help her thru this.

We have no idea what the contents of his will were or what may or may not have been removed from the home. I am in hopes that it was left pretty much intact. Much of the furniture was property of Mom and him but Margaret may have left it there too. I just don't know at this point. Ideally, we can either have the home cleaned or clean it ourselves then Gareth can market it.

He lived to I believe 92... not a bad run for a skinny little old guy... I hope I make it at least that long.

Nora and I slept good last night, it was cooler after the squall came thru, she is going to Marilao today to the BDO bank to send the neighbor's rent money to Ate Linda.

Have a dandy day...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: