Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wednesday the eighth of June, 2011 and wet.

Jun 08, 2011

Payday for Nora today, I just watched Joyce walk down the lane on her way to school. It started raining sometime late last night, not a hard rain, but a constant light rain. I moved the bed so the leaking ceiling would not get it wet but the rain was never hard enough for the ceiling to rain so that was good.

Yesterday Lollie sent an email that my taxes had arrived so they should get here along with the other forms sometime early next week.

To the best of my knowledge, there is nothing that we have to do today so that will be nice also.

Yesterday I downloaded a bunch more free books from the internet so my reading will be well supplemented...

Hope your day is good.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: