Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life and problems and aging and problems and above all HAPPINESS are all mine...

Jul 01, 2011

Well June is gone, and in 9 days I will be also, from here anyway...

Yesterday finished with us making a trip to Marilao and getting the flooring and also a potty chair for the baby (time for him to learn that the floor or doorway is not a urinal). Anyway, we got some stuff then came back home... I helped Kenneth and Alec (not Alex) install the floor covering it is rubber backed so no glueing required. It is darker than the light blue of the other but nice to see it all in one piece without the patchwork of repairs we had done to the old one.

The color is a tan/brown with white lines forming squares or diagonals... Not bad looking but we could not find anything lighter in color, shopping being somewhat limited here.

In the afternoon, after my RemitHome delivery, we went to Divine and Nora got some things for dinner then we came back home... It rained on and off the evening but then stopped and it is a beautiful day today. I am sure it will be warm though...

I wrote Lollie and Gareth about a medical situation I am experiencing now which will require attention when I get back, involving my eyesight... a situation called 'retinal detachment' which if untreated can and often does result in blindness in the eye/eyes affected.

I have always as long as I can remember, had one or two floaties in my eyes and actually asked doctors about them but was advised that if they didn't grow or more appear not to worry about it and that it was pretty normal... well, situations have changed, now the one or two have grown to colony size and have lightening storms to keep them awake so it is time to advance the treatment and take care of them... It should be covered by my insurance I hope, between Tri-care and Medicare.

'twill be an interesting time when I get home, much to do and many things to address...


~ Say what you mean
Mean what you say...

No comments: