Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sunday, Sunny and likely to be Warm, Hot or Warmer...

Jun 12, 2011

Good day everyone !! Yesterday proved to be a good day, we did go to the Mall, checked out the movies and Nora was not attracted to either of the ones we hadn't see, "King Foo Panda or Super 8"... I would have enjoyed either but why take her if she would not like them?

We went to Chow King and had Halo Halo and she had some other little dish. From there, she went to the store that she buys her facial wash and personal care items and picked up a few things and then she went to Hypermart to shop groceries, I waited for her at a Coffee cafe and surfed the net a little bit and people watched. She was only gone about 35 minutes then we decided to remain there and rest up and enjoy the AC.

After a while, we decided to come back home. The rest of the afternoon I read some on a new book I downloaded. The afternoon dragged on, Alex came home from the hospital and a 2 day stay that resulted from another bout with high blood pressure... I keep trying to impress on him the need to take better care of his health.

I need to manicure my fingernails today, I have noticed while typing this blog that I can feel the nails hit the keys before the pads of my fingers, a sure indication that they are getting too long. I have always kept my fingernails short, a habit I formed while working as a mechanic where it was easy to catch a long nail and tear it from the bed of the finger... not a pleasant experience at all...

We slept pretty good, I did have to put drops in Nora's eye several times as it bothered her yesterday... seems OK this morning though.

We will go to church this morning, as Nora really misses not going.

The day is starting out clear with blue skies so that is promising and to me threatening (warmer weather).

Have a great day and we will do the same here I hope.

••• Alex is back to his old habits, he just borrowed 2,000p until tomorrow...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: