Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monday morning, the start of another week and closer to leaving here.

Jun 13, 2011

We went to the 7:30 Mass, which was held in the lower deck on the outside of the church... It was packed and the only place that had any seating was the coffee shop which overlook the lower outdoor sanctuary and had a clear view of the Father performing the mass. I bought a couple of 'Foo Foo' coffes, I had a Black Forest and got Nora a Carmel Latte which she really liked.

It was nice sitting at a table and listening (not understanding mind you) to the Father give the Mass. I have often told Nora that I don't really go to church with her for my benefit because of the fact that it is in Tagalog and I get nothing from it 'cept for being in the holy home of God. I go to support her and her beliefs.

After church, we wandered the market a little and Nora did some shopping for vegetable and a few other items to fix for lunch/dinner and then we took a tricab back home. The remainder of the day was basically spent with me here in the sleeper apt reading with the door open and the fan on and Nora next door with the kids and the baby... I actually avoid him at times as he's gotten into the scrreaming habit and Jenny has not yet figured out that it is something he should not be doing. She has Sooooo much to learn and it would help if she were less distracted by the TV, Cell Phone and her friends...

Nothing special about yesterday, it did manage to cloud up but no rain, did hear some thunder in the distance though.

We slept pretty good, this morning put a smile on my face and that is always nice to wake up to... Joyce is getting ready to go to school and Nora is getting things going in the other apt. I am here, of course writing in the journal so that you can follow the misadventures that seem to occupy much of my life here.

The day is starting out clear and blue skied so that is good, I would imagine the temp will get to the 90˚s today again. We have nothing that I am aware of that needs to be done today, Oh, Nora's eye is fine now so that is a blessing too.

I will add to this if anything of importance manages to happen...

Remember that I think of you... all the time.

••• As I suspected, Alex begged me to let him extend the repayment of the 2,000p he borrowed yesterday to Wednesday... Keeping a commitment is so difficult for these folks... I don't know why though.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: