Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today is remedical day... flooding and water and rain... Lovely country weather.

Jun 24, 2011

Ah yes, the sweet memories of money departed... Oh well, at least now Nora's interview is paid for now...

Last night, I ordered $3,000.00 worth of pesos, to account for the budget of July, paying the rent thru December, the plane tickets and the costs of the CFO departure seminars for Joyce, Kenneth and Nora. Hopefully that will be the last of the big expenditures.

Nora is getting dressed and ready to go to St. Lukes clinic to start and hopefully finish her remedical and it is 6:43 AM. With any luck, she will be done in a short time and back home.

There is widespread flooding in the metro Manila area, but perhaps not where she will go... I told her to buy a load for her phone so that she can let me know if she gets stranded.

I am staying home as there is nothing I can do while she is in the hospital and she likes to chat with the other patients anyway.

I will append this if there is more to come... I told Nora to Text'd me when she arrives at St. Lukes clinic.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: