Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My last day in the Philippines... at least for now.

Jul 10, 2011

This is it... departure day, separation from my lovely bride and children... for at least a month, hopefully they will leave the Philippines on or about the 15th of Aug if all goes well...

Yesterday was a good day, but all day it rained so we stayed at home.

Last night sleep started off really good, but then Nora got up sometime early this morning to use the bathroom and when she returned to bed she couldn't fall asleep so it was tossing and turning and churning and thumping and banging... gosh she is terrible when she cannot sleep... I sometimes think at home maybe we will have to get twin beds so she don't keep me up. Maybe I will just tell her to drag her carcass out to the living room and sleep on the couch... after all, they are comfortable.

Anyway, we missed the 7am mass at the church so now she wants to go to the 8:30 mass... I could miss it but won't.

After we get back home we will see what the afternoon brings... if the weather clears, we might go to SM Mall.


~ Say what you mean
Mean what you say...

No comments: