Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First post since returning to the States... It's good to be home...

Well I must admit that last night I slept like a baby, about 8:30 PM I took an Ambien and by the time I had finished my shower I was already sleepy so I went to bed, fell asleep almost immediately and did not awaken until 5:30 AM this morning. I feel very refreshed and wide awake. I went to McDonald’s for coffee this morning, chatted with the usual characters and then, I thought that the city of Lebanon utilities would be open at 8 AM, however they do not open until 9 AM. I then went back to mom’s house, and finished putting the doors on the refrigerator that I took down there yesterday so that it will be ready to go back in its place next to the stove after Larry and Lori finish cleaning the kitchen. While at McDonald’s I had the opportunity to talk to Nora, she was getting ready to go to bed so I told her to have sweet dreams and that I would talk to her when she woke up in the morning. It is now 9 AM and I am here at the house, will catch up on a little computer stuff and then go down to the city utility office and turn on the water at 2644. I just sent in an application to reinstate the water service at 2644, I had to pay a $10 credit search and fill out a long application document. On the way back home from the water company, I stopped at 2644 and finished putting on the doors to the refrigerator that will live there and then brought moms old refrigerator back to the house. I cleaned it up really good inside and out and will reassemble it later and then to make the switch with the one that is in our kitchen now. I just went through another fiasco with smile on my Mac trying to upgrade my PDF pen software to PDF pen pro. What a hassle, but I have it done now. I cleaned up mom’s refrigerator and tomorrow I will probably move it into the house and began reassembling it I will put most of it together in the garage but I want to bring it in-house without the doors attached, which will make it much easier to move. I do believe that Nora will really like this refrigerator I know I do. I will get the serial and model number and takedown to Brian at Kellenberger’s to see if we can order an icemaker for it. Got all the shelves put back together for the new fridge, dried the drawers so now tomorrow, I will prepare to change over the way the doors open and put it all in the house... after which I will swap over the food then take the other refer out into the garage for a cleaning also.

No comments: