Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hump day is gone and the weekend Looms...

Good morning to everyone. This is Thursday morning, and Thursday evening in the Philippines. My lovely wife, Nora, will soon be getting ready to go to bed. I have sent her a couple of instant messages through Yahoo already this morning but she must be watching television because she has not answered me yet. My right foot is indicating that perhaps it has a little uric acid build up maybe from the one beer I had yesterday I’m not sure. But since cutting out the one medication that Dr. Thayer had me taking, I have not had another attack and I have been drinking beer. Nothing really pressing that I need to do today however, I may go down to mom’s house with a bucket and some rags and my commercial vacuum cleaner and begin cleaning the things that Laurie missed. As I told Gareth on the phone, there is probably about between 2 and 4 hours of work remaining. Yesterday the man from the Lebanon utility company came out to inspect the water meter and found that the meter itself had a cracked flange where it attaches to the main water line. It is on the city side so they will be responsible for it he said they have a lot of work right now so he’s not sure when they will get out to take care of it. He indicated that he does not want me to turn off the water if I want to replace my faucet gasket he would rather I call him. It’s not that hard to turn off the water a 90° turn of the valve does the trick. It’s 5:38 AM right now and I will wait until 6 AM to go down to McDonald’s for coffee. I will continue to try to get a hold of Nora in the meantime. It really does start my day off well if I get to speak to her… I miss her a lot. Well perhaps I will post this and add to it later on if anything happens that might be interesting. Have a wonderful day, take advantage of the opportunities presented to you, stay healthy and be careful. I called Apple to find out about fixing the issue regarding reading PDF files in Safari, we had gotten to the point of starting a remote viewing session when some alarm went off in the site he was in and we had to terminate the conversation and he is to call me back… odd stuff happening there. He called me back in about ½ hour and we continued… he solved my problem and for that I am appreciative. Wayne came over and convinced me to go to mom’s house and wash the windows and vacuum the cobwebs, he helped me and then after that, we loaded up the Organ and donated it to Teen Challenge and also gave them the console stereo… everything is now out of the garage at moms place. I then took Wayne out to lunch at the San Pedro mexican place next to Sum yan… $23 spent there. Came back home and tried to turn on the hot water, no luck so I went out to Reis plumbing and had the tech come over to trouble shoot the Bosch on-demand hot water system… wouldn’t you know, it worked just fine… that little diddie cost me $95 bucks… dammit I wish it would have acted up for him like it did me. He did clean a little sensor but I doubt that it was the problem… He had the same opinion of Bosch as do I now… Never again. Piece of Carp crap.

No comments: