Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday and blue skies... cold though !!

Today is Wednesday, I had so nice clear blue with blue sky, however it is nippy outside. The weather was much more like fall weather than summer. Nora sent me a text message about 5:45 AM this morning, I was sleeping. I then called her and we chatted for a while she was watching television and getting ready to go to bed. I went down to McDonald’s and had coffee, it is now 8 AM and I’m back home. I have a few minor things that I must take care of today I need to get a new outside faucet handle to replace one at moms house. I probably should get a pail of hot soapy water and go down to moms and go from room to room cleaning the things that Laurie missed. Not too much but there are some things. I went down to Bi-Rite and got another faucet handle and some washers to fix the outside faucet at Moms place and the one here at mine. I had to make 3 trips to Bi-Rite to get everything but it is finished now and doesn’t leak so that was the desired outcome. I pulled the access cover off my water meter and found the whole thing swimming in water so I called the Utility company and they will send someone to look at it today… I went to LinnCo and closed out the Money Market account, also Karen reversed the returned charge of $27. That made me happy… I went to Wells and deposited the money in checking and will transfer it later. Then I stopped in at NAPA and saw Ben, while there I bought the oil and filter for the Toyota. After I got home, I dropped the oil, changed the filter then refilled the crankcase with Castrol 10-40, checked for leaks and now it is good to go... I got to chat for a little bit with Nora, it is after 9am there and her and Kenneth are on their way to Manila for the suitcase shopping spree… I probably will not be talking to her until tomorrow morning.

No comments: