Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday... a good day

Well today is Saturday, it is overcast outside and a little on the cool side. I went to coffee about 6:15 AM after chatting with Nora little bit. I came home about 10 min. after 8 AM. I made some oatmeal for breakfast after taking my medication, a little bit of brown sugar and some milk topped off the dish. Lollie and I chatted, I helped her with some of her iPhoto stuff and also had her read the email that I sent regarding my ER visit today… Nora came on a little earlier that I expected and I told her of the visit to the ER also, she was worried and called and I explained it to her and assured her that I am ok. She was going to early mass at the church and maybe Joyce will go with her.

No comments: