Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday... seems like Autum temperature wise...

Good morning everyone, today is Sunday I just got back from McDonald’s and it is about 8:18 AM now. Believe it or not I turned on the hot water faucet to do up the dishes and guess what? The hot water worked. The reason I’m going to replace it with a tank style is because it is not dependable and I need to have something dependable when the family is here.

Tomorrow is Monday and I will contact a couple of places to see about having a hot water heater installed in place of the Bosch on demand system that is now failing.

The system I have now is over 9 years old so I suppose there is such a thing as built-in obsolescence, but this Bosch system has always been undependable in the fact that when she set the water temperature, it sometimes will go to cold when you least want it to then you have to turn the water off and back on and hopefully it will recycle itself. The problem lately is that it does not recycle itself so you’re stuck with cold water.

Not a good thing when you’re in the midst of a shower.

It is overcast today and on the colder side outside. I turned the heater on in the house to bring the temperature up a couple of degrees.

No comments: