Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Greetings and it is a very beautiful Friday.

Last night I actually slept pretty well, I heard a thunderstorm coming about 2:30 AM then I dropped back off sleep and from what the neighbors tell me it came right over the top of me and I never heard a thing and it rained from about 3 o’clock until probably 4:30 AM or so.

I woke up to a message on Yahoo from Nora, we chatted for a while, she has been packing her suitcases and she tells me that she’s happy and excited and sad and I told her all 3 are very understandable emotions at this time. After little bit longer of chatting back and forth we said goodbye and I went down to McDonald’s for coffee.

I came home, got my tools, and went down the moms to take the door off the refrigerator and change the gasket around. It seems to work a little better so maybe it will be okay. I also cleaned up the range and scrubbed out the kitchen sink… Lori is by no means a good housekeeper she didn’t clean anything except the cupboards.

I went down to Bi–Mart and bought the trays for the burners on the range, but they don’t fit very well so I will probably have to exchange them. I also bought a carbon monoxide detector and mounted on the wall back by the bedrooms. I still need to purchase a furnace filter.

I think once I get finished down at moms, I am going to come home and take a shower. I think this afternoon it is going to be very warm again.

Finally finished up down there, it is nearly 2pm and I am dripping wet.  Taking a shower now!!!

No comments: