Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well here it is Saturday morning and a beautiful day.

I woke up this morning at about 2 AM, and could not really get back to sleep after that. I started calling Nora at about 5:30 AM and she returned my call at about 5:45 AM. She is not sure if she will go to church today as it is raining quite heavily there in Marilao. I left the house at about 6:15 AM this morning to go to McDonald’s for coffee and stay down there until about 7:50 AM at which time I came back home. I noticed a garage sale a few houses down from me and I picked up a storage unit (made of wood) that will hold all my VCR tapes and some DVDs. I cleaned out the right side of my closet so that nor will have at least half, but I still need to remove the stuff that is on the shelf above the hanging rod. Today is Sunday and the Philippines, so Nora has today and tomorrow and tomorrow night she must go to bed early because they leave at 3 AM Tuesday morning for the airport. That is exciting. I have a few more things to do here at the house today, but the major cleaning will be done tomorrow and Monday.

No comments: