Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Today is Tuesday, Nora and the children arrive today

I must say it was a pretty restless night, I did not sleep all that well with the expectation of the drive to Portland to pick up my family from the Philippines. The car that I drove up was a very nice Chevrolet Impala four-door sedan. It seemed to get pretty good mileage and it was comfortable. The aircraft landed at 8:34 AM and it took about an hour and a half for Nora and the children to appear. Everything went very smoothly and no problems We stopped at the T and a truck stop and have breakfast then stopped at the farmers market north of Lebanon and bought some vegetables and from there went home. Maria came over for a short visit then Nora and I went to mega-foods and lots of groceries and went a couple other places and then back home. The evening was pretty quiet everybody’s tired and and in the midst of unpacking and investigating the house. They seem very happy. We’re going to bed now it has been a very long day.

No comments: