Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Today is Monday and Nora's last day in the Philippines.

I woke about 5:30 AM this morning after having slept pretty well. I text to Nora, with no answer and called her and she answered about 5:50 AM. She’s very tired, but she won’t get very much sleep as she will be getting up at 3 AM Tuesday morning to go to the airport with the children. I went to McDonald’s this morning for coffee I left the house at about 5:55 AM. I was back home by about 7:30 AM made some oatmeal and cleaned up the dishes. I then stripped the bed and the laundry is washing when it’s all done I will make the bed again solo be fresh for Nora when she arrives tomorrow. Today I need to go to the bank and deposit the check from Gareth, also I need to make sure to stop at Rhodes Warden and get a copy of my insurance for the car rental place I need to go to the dollar store and buy the balloons and perhaps go to Safeway and buy some flowers to put on the table. At about 4:30 PM Delbert should pick me up and take me to Albany to the enterprise lot where I’ll pick up the rental car. Nora told me this morning that she would call me when she woke up in the morning which should be about noon I believe that would be 3 o’clock there it may be a little bit before noon. I do hope that everything goes smoothly for her and the children and that they don’t have any trouble at the airport.

No comments: