Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday morning and another beautiful day…

I went to bed a little bit earlier than everyone else last night, but shortly after I went to bed Nora came in. We chatted for a little bit and then off to sleep we went. She has her monthly now so she will be uncomfortable for a few days but she actually weathers the storm quite well. We have planned a trip to Costco today but of course that will depend on how she feels and whether she is up to it or not. I know that the 1st couple of days can be rather trying. It is now 8:45 AM, so we did sleep in a little bit but Nora woke up a couple times last night and of course woke me up to tell me that she could not sleep which in turn made my rest will be up tedious. Joyce wrote her assignment yesterday I thought quite nicely although the spelling is a little bit off but I don’t know if she wants to send it in with the spelling not being correct or if she wants to go back and correct it but I will ask her today. The printer is working very well so that’s a good thing. I haven’t been down to McDonald’s for coffee since Monday morning, but they also knew that that routine would change once my family arrived here. I made her cup of coffee but she went back to bed so I don’t know maybe it will be cold.

No comments: