Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday morning sunshine everywhere.

Nora had a kind of a rough night last night. Quite a bit of abdominal discomfort, the Midol seems to help but it does not take it all away. This morning I got her another pill and some water. We got up at about 7:30 AM and I made some English muffins in the toaster and Nora made coffee for us. Kenneth was the next one to wake up and I gave him half of a muffin. Then was Joyce. I showed them how to make hot chocolate so they will be able to do that whenever they wish. After breakfast I went out into the garage to break down the cardboard boxes for the recycler. I filled up the cupboard behind the garage door and also the shelves beside the garage door with food items that we bought yesterday. Yesterday afternoon, Joyce and Nora rearranged the broom closet storage in the kitchen that I had installed shelves in years ago. Now it is more to her liking. We will be redoing the pots and pans area and make it so that it is easier for her to use. My goal is to make the kitchen comfortable for her not only because she is shorter but also I want things in the logical place that she would put them. A little bit later this morning we will go to Bi–Mart and by the utensils that she would like to have in the kitchen. Hopefully, this afternoon we will be able to go and walk around all the stores downtown to get Nora and the children familiar with what is downtown. We also need to make a trip to Walmart to get Kenneth another pair of pants. Other than that we’re just acclimating the family to their new surroundings and purchasing items that should be enough families pantry anyway. Progresso soup had become a way of life for me and that is now changed.

No comments: