Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday; September 17, 2011 Saturday morning, Nora and I's 1st wedding anniversary… what a year!!!

Earlier, a few weeks ago, I had thought I would try changing the header from the date, to my comment of the day... now I will change it back to reflect the date of the posting...

Sleep was good last night, the house cooled down to 67°, the AC never did come on all night long.

To lose the 17th and is one year since Nora and I got married in Basud. it has been quite a tumultuous year looking back, we had many obstacles to overcome and was not a cheap endeavor. I do not in any way begrudge the money spent to get my family here to the United States. You cannot really put a price on happiness.

It is overcast outside today so I would imagine that will either shower or rain at some point, all we certainly could use some rainfall. The kids, Nora and I will go to Albany to Salvation Army store and look for some winter clothing. She has found things in secondhand stores here in Lebanon that are almost brand-new and you pick it up for pennies on the dollar. Once you run it through the washing machine it’s like the other person never existed.

Randolph Lalonde is going to soon release the next book in this spin free series. I will certainly get that.

The new iPhone 5 is surrounded by speculation regarding the design and appearance and capabilities. If Apple follows suit with the past, we will be surprised once again in another week or 2.

I think I’m going to have my coffee now and read the mail.

No comments: