Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF… I have a couple of appointments and must renew the Toyota registration.

Sleepless good last night we watched 2 episodes of “King of the Hill” and then “family Guy” and then we went to sleep. I woke up about 6 AM, used the restroom and then went back to bed and tried to sleep. I got up about 7 AM and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Back home again by 8 AM. We have an appointment at 11 AM this morning at Rhodes Warden to check into the insurance possibilities for me. User before that appointment or after we need to go to the DMV and reregister the Toyota. That will cost me $86. Kenneth is online looking for more jobs, but cannot really apply for anything until he receives his green card. I know it is hard for him to wait, but some things just take time.

No comments: