Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011 7:57 AM

The alarm awoke us this morning at 7 AM, I had decided earlier that I was not going to go to McDonald’s for coffee this morning. The nights are much cooler now so sleeping is easier, I did have the AC set for about 68°. Nora kept telling me to turn it off and I kept telling her no. I would like to take Nora to the Social Security office today to apply for her card as she now has her green card so the process should be quite simple. The Navy recruiter will not come today but rather call me on Thursday to see what the results of our conversation with Mr. Anderson yield. The skies outside are nice and blue, but the temperature is cool. My kind of day.

No comments: