Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24, 2011 11:26 AM A beautiful sunny day...

We woke up at about 7:45 AM, for the 2nd time. No backup at 3 AM thinking there was a ghost in the room. She often has nightmares and believes that ghosts actually exist. It truly does scare her so I am glad that I am here to be support to her during those times.

After making each other smile, we got up and got dressed. I had an English muffin for breakfast and coffee and took my medication of course.

After that we go to children some housecleaning orders and chores to take care of and we decided to go for a walk all around the block. It was nice and we stopped down at Columbus Park and played on the swing sets for a little while.

Back at the house now and I just saw Maria walk-up, she had written her bicycle over here. I guess that her and Wayne are still a little upset with each other. He was an interesting person but not the kind of a person that I want to be. I wish he treated Maria much better than he does.

Later today I may go down to moms and plan out the old range and perhaps prepare the space for the new one from our home. I do know we have to go to Walmart today and Nora wants to buy some stockings to where was her dress when we go to church.

No comments: