Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011 7:06 AM. Today Kenneth takes the placement/eval tests at the high school

We woke up this morning at about 6:30 AM, then nature called and Nora spent some time in the bathroom, and I proceeded to get dressed as Kenneth and I need to go to the high school to meet with Mr. Dick Olson at 8:30 AM.

After we drop Kenneth off at the high school so he can start taking the placement exams, Nora and I will proceed downtown, she wants to walk around a little bit and check out more of the shops and see what else is available.

Joyce is already getting ready for school, she will leave the house about 7:35 AM or so to walk down to Columbus Park where she can catch the bus to 7 Oaks.

This afternoon, I want to take our old stove down to mom’s house and replace the one that is there and I think I will take your old one down to teen challenge and donate it to them. I will probably have to cut some of the back wall out so that our old stove can fit properly.

My coffee just arrived so I’m going to sit back and drink that and perhaps read the mail.

Took Kenneth to the High School for the test then Nora and I went to the bank and then to Kellenberger to pay off the range. Stopped by South Santiam plumbing, but nobody there to pay so I will do that later, perhaps tomorrow.

Took Kenneth back to the High School at 1pm so he could do the English test. Did some more running around then took Kenneth and Nora for ice creme at McDonald’s.

I bought some switches and wire to make a splitter for the speaker output on the iMac so we could leave the headphones plugged in and the speaker system also but it don’t work, have feedback so I must see if diodes will cure the problem…

Melba and her boyfriend and Maria came over and Kenneth prepared some chicken and cooked lumpia for them, and they had a bottle of wine. Maria had brought a 12 pack of beer.

The kitchen is clean now everyone has gone home and we are going to go to bed.

No comments: