Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27, 2011 8:35 AM. It is raining this morning and I found out at the high school that Kenneth will be walking to school

We awoke to rainfall this morning, I don’t know what time it started raining last night but the streets are wet and it still drizzling out this morning. I drove Kenneth school and check with the transportation people and they say that if you live within 1.5 miles of the high school that you walk to school. I stopped at the barbershop and got a haircut, then home where Nora was busy investigating replies to her job searches. Most all of them are headhunters nothing is specific to what her abilities are. I told her after breakfast we would go to the employment office where she can register for work. We will also pick up a local newspaper and see what’s available there. I think also we will scoff at the district school office and see what the job listings are. She also noticed a job listing at the Lebanon community Hospital for housekeeper. Now she has her green card and Social Security card she can apply for work anywhere with no problem. We spent a few hours at the Employment office, getting Nora registered for work. We then went shorts hunting for Kenneth and found some at the Mennonite store. We stopped at the little bakery and had a roll and coffee then back home… I found a perfectly good pair of gym shorts in Kenneths room… that pissed me off. We will go to Goodwill again Saturday. Nora is looking at available jobs online now. I worked with Nora to complete the application for Samaratin health care, a housekeeping job at the Lebanon Hospital… Received a message from 7 Oaks nurse, something regarding Joyce’s immunization records so we will go to the school tomorrow I suppose.

No comments: