Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29, 2011 11:30 AM Thursday morning beautiful day…

I got a call from 7 Oaks school secretary and she wanted me to drop off the immunization forms for Joyce as soon as possible which I did. Then I stopped at Carl’s Junior and got an application for Nora, from there I stopped at Burger King and got another application for Nora then I went to mega-foods and got some stew meat and milk. Back home now, I scanned in the applications that I got for Nora and filled them out using PDF Pro and then printed them for her so she can sign them and submit them. Nora is baking some cinnamon rolls in the small oven I can smell them already. I told her to watch them closely so that they do not burn.

No comments: