Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF Friday is always a good day

The alarm went off at 6:30 AM this morning. I rolled Nora out of bed to get Joyce up so she could get ready for school. I observed that one hour is not quite enough time for her to prepare herself to walk out the door so Monday morning I will get her up at 6:15 AM. Nora said that’s too early but, Joyce is not so very fast in the morning.

Today, we will go Linn Benton community college to check on classes and possible scholarships for Kenneth. I would like to see what is available for him.

7:35 AM Joyce, Nora and Kenneth all walked down to the bus stop with Joyce.

I am enjoying a cup of coffee right now, and getting caught up on my journal and a few other things… I configured the dropcopy program for each of the users on the other computer. Maybe tomorrow morning I will get Nora up early and we will go to McDonald’s for coffee and let the kids sleep in here at home.


Went to Economy with Kenneth, we got the 4x4’s and brought them home only for me to discover that I didn’t have any stovebolts long enough to mount the 4x4’s to the metal upright posts of the carport… off to Bi-Mart to purchase some ¼” all thread and some fender washers.

Got it all installed, wire hung and tightened and received the blessings of pope Nora.  She is happy now.

No comments: