Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today is September 11, the 10 year anniversary of a very dark day… May all who perished on that day be remembered today.

It looks to be another beautiful blue today, the will take this opportunity to break in her new clothes line. It seems funny to me how the simple things bring so much joy. Yesterday was a great day we all had a good time it wasn’t quite as well planned out as it could’ve been, but sometimes that makes for the very best of times. I just finished repairing with some contact cement, a bet that Nora had bought to wear with a new dress that she bought prior to leaving the Philippines. It is a very pretty one also. I think today I may make some icons for the folders that I made for Joyce for school. Something to give them a little bit of personality I also want to figure out how to share the photo album with the children. I’m going to close and drink my coffee, we will see how the rest of the day unfolds.

No comments: