Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday, beginning of the week… fortunately nothing terrible happened yesterday.

As I went to bed last night I was quite thankful for the fact that nothing disastrous or terrible or terror related happened yesterday on the 10th anniversary of 911. Making Nora happy is something I truly enjoy doing, we shared a bottle of sangria last night before bed. She seems to enjoy the wine, but she does seem to drink it very quickly. I hope to teach her how to savor it and enjoy it slowly. I will need to check my mail and see if I got anything from Casey about the Spartan photo book requirement. If I haven’t received anything I will go out to 7 Oaks school and inquire. At 9 AM this morning we are scheduled to go to Linn Benton community college and talk to a counselor about the possibilities that exist for Kenneth. Today is not a sunny day, it is overcast but that probably will not last long. Went to LBCC and I must admit, the counselor Janeen, was something else, ranting about the phone system and you could not get a word in edgewise, she is most definitely an “Alpha” female if ever there was one. I was totally unimpressed with her demeanor and ability to help us. After that we went to town and Nora and Kenneth searched for some clothes at the second hand stores, we did get a top for Nora and a winter coat for Joyce. Nothing for Kenneth though… Once home, I got up on Burger King site and downloaded and filled out an application for him. I did one yesterday for him for McDonald’s. I will check for Taco Bell and Taco Time and Hardee’s also.

No comments: