Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday, Hump day...

The day is overcast and cooler. We all slept pretty well I think. Today Nora and Kenneth and I will go to Mom’s and do some spot cleaning which the management people noticed needs to be done. Perhaps after that, we may go to Albany to see if we can find Kenneth and Nora a winter coat. I blew off the appt. with Rhodes Warden (Mary) today, rescheduled it for Friday at 11am. Off to the store to buy some cleaning supplies. Kenneth fryed some chicken tonight, it was good too and Nora made a salad for us also.. Been helping joyce with some homework, she would prefer that I do it, but I told her that is not my job.

No comments: