Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A damp Tuesday morning…

I woke up this morning at about 6:25 AM got out of bed got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. When I got home Nora was up and Joyce was getting ready to leave for school. We had to hustle her out of the door because she was slow this morning. I got on the phone with someone aged people and was able to get our vonage line up and running, I made a call to them and they called me back and the connections were good. I do have a blinking light on the AirPort Express that I must investigate. We are able to connect to the Internet so that is not a big issue. Laura and I went to the megamart again today and bought some hot dog buns and hamburger buns and also some vegetables we got out of the store for less than $9 so I felt lucky. I also got rid of the tin.

No comments: