Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1, 2011 9:46 AM.… Is October 1 Saturday morning, we made some pancakes for breakfast.

We woke up at about 7 AM this morning. I got up and got dressed and came out and made drinks for everyone and then checked my e-mail.

Today is cooler and we will be going to Albany and the Salvation Army to see if we can find Kenneth a winter coat and God knows what else.

It is as I said, cooler today and the skies are overcast and we are predicted to have rain most of the day.

I cleaned up all the kitchen dishes and the stove so now all we have to do is get the family dressed and head out.

Nora is talking to Shanna Meanne. in Tennessee. The nice thing about the call is that on the weekends they are free, and free is a price that I like very much.

No comments: