Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011 9:33 AM Sunday, overcast and wet… probably no church today.

Although it is Sunday, the day started late for us, at least it did for Nora and I. We didn’t get up until after 9am. A really late morning.. The kids were both up at 6am this morning. Probably will not go to church this morning, Nora has a headache and it is just not a hurry up and lets go to church morning… Nora and I both had English muffin w/butter for breakfast, hers was peanut butter and honey. I made the coffee. We filled out the rest of the Target application for Nora and then did one for Costco. I hope she hears from them. Watched a Horror movie called “Headless Horseman” on the SciFi channel… typical blood and guts show but it was enjoybable. Chatting a little bit with Gareth, they are looking at getting rid of the Acura and picking up another car or SUV depending. I went to the store, to get Nora an orange and some orange juice so she could make orange chicken… the dinner was different… not the same as the orange chicken she made in the Philippines. Bathed and bed ready… now to see what is on TV... After watching some TV, I decided to go to bed, it is about 9:10, I will watch some ‘King of the Hill’ and maybe ‘American Dad’. Nora followed me shortly.

No comments: