Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011 7:57 AM Thursday, another one, yep, one in each week...


I got up about 12:30 this morning to see if the iPhone had updated, it had, so I did the final touches and then got the iPad and hooked it up for the update also.

This morning, I got up about 7:45 and came out, the iPad had successfully updated also so I finished up the process and everything seems to be working good, it will be fun to see some of the new changes that have been invoked in this new version of the Operating system. Hope that there aren’t too many glitches… from what I read, it is a pretty darn stable release.

I need to take Maria to Albany to Fred Meyer this afternoon so she can mail a couple of LBC boxes to her kids in the Philippines. I will buy a couple boxes myself for Nora to use later on.

I helped Nora with an application for Kohls and then we had soup for lunch.  I took my meds late though… wish I could make a habit of when I take them.  Something consistent for a change.

Nora and I went to Mega Foods and bought 10# of chicken wings and some baby back pork ribs, then off to the Dollar store for some cake mixes, muffin mixes and brownie mixes… back home now, she mixed up the muffins (blueberry) and we baked them off… pretty good too.

Nora is updating her games, it is almost 9pm so I am off to watch my cartoons...

No comments: