Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011 6:45 AM Tuesday and it looks wet but isn't raining currently...

I woke at about 6:22am this morning, used the rest room then tried to go back to sleep but got to thinking that if it is raining, I should give Kenneth a ride to school but it is not raining now so maybe not. It is still dark outside, nothing too unusual for this time of year though.

Joyce is at the other computer, singing to herself and doing FB. I wonder what the life here would be like for them if they didn’t have that connection to home in the Philippines. I guess that it is a mixed blessing.

Thought about going down to McDonald's for coffee but the longer I think about it, the less appealing it becomes. I do miss the cronies though, I formed some good friendships there and probably should think twice about not going down to visit them now and then.

Friendships are things that we tend to take for granted and don’t realize their true value until we’ve pissed them away and allowed them to dissolve. I don’t think that is a good way to treat friends so I will make a point to go there a little more often.

Went to McDonald's about 7:30am to see Myron, he is back from China now.

I just finished upgrading to the lastest OS X system software ver 10.7.2 which brings iCloud and a host of other improvements to the Apple devices… iOS 5 is not yet available on iTunes so will have to wait for the iPhone and iPad system updates.

No comments: