Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 7:55 AM Wow it's really foggy outside this morning…

Nicholas text me messages warning about 7 AM which woke me up and then we got up at about 7:30 AM and Nora made some coffee for us. We are now each of the computer checking your e-mail and our Facebook. Seems to be a daily routine.

It was only 65° in the house this morning when I got up so I cranked up the heat to 72° and that will make it more comfortable. I need to set it up so that he comes on at about 6 when the children get up so that it is not quite so cold for them. Maybe I can find that manual today that tells how to set it up automatically.

I’ve already taken my medication this morning so I don’t have to worry about forgetting that. Not exactly sure what the gameplay is for today, but I’m sure that I will be informed before long.

No comments: