Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011 8:15 AM Tuesday… tonight we will watch 'Biggest Loser'

I woke up about 6:15am, got up, dressed and went to McDonald's for coffee. I bought some apple pies and came home to give one to Nora.

Last night, Kenneth was using his big mouth to backtalk Nora and insult Joyce by calling her stupid.

 I will talk to him about that today when he comes home from school. He is disrespectful to his mother and has been since I met him in Basud… I don’t know what he thinks when he is doing that, but it won’t be tolerated here.

I need to get a resume printed out for Nora today. We also need to go to the store and get a couple things, bean sprouts and something else...Nora and I went to Safeway to get some produce, unfortunately they are out of bean sprouts today, but will have some tomorrow, she did find some fish oil though.

A couple of sneezes and a slightly runny nose make me suspicious that I may have contracted yet another cold… I do NOT like them.

We just finished dinner, rice and chicken chunks cooked with spinach… rather anemic in my mind but that is what we had.  Always plenty of rice but tonight there just wasn’t much to accompany it on the plate...

Nora was at the big computer watching some videos and I was watching some TV… about 9 I headed to bed to catch some ‘King of the Hill’ and ‘Family guy’.

No comments: