Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19, 2011 8:12 AM Wednesday, forgot to send forms with Joyce, (she forgot to give them to us!!)

I woke up about 7:30 this morning, but didn’t get up until about 7:50… just too nice laying next to the little brown girl.

We will need to go out to 7 Oaks and fill out a form for the parent teacher conferences being held on Thursday and Friday. I knew about it yesterday, but forgot to ask Joyce for the form and she forgot to give them to us…

Nothing special planned for today I guess… Nora said last night that she wants to clean our bathroom today, I told her I only cleaned it about once ever 3 months… she thought that was really bad.

No comments: