Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23, 2011 8:41 AM Sunday, overcast and a little on the chilly side too...

Rolled out about 8:30 this morning, Nora woke up several hours ago and began tossing and turning, thus waking me up as usual. I ask her what is the problem and she tells me “I am just sleeping”… I told her maybe not.

Anyway after fussing with her for a few seconds, I got up and used the RR then returned to bed… she tossed a couple more times and finally drifted off to sleep again… She has odd sleeping habits for sure.

I doubt that we will go to church as she is in the beginning of her period and doesn’t like to go anywhere during that time.

I don’t have much planned, I want Kenneth to mow the yards though as the recent dampness has given the grass a rejuvenation and now it is growing and green… it does look nicer green, even the weeds look good.

Perhaps today I will cut the ¼ round to length and get it painted in preparation to installing it in front of the tub.

We ended up going to church… Then off to Wal★mart to get some notebooks for Kenneth and some poster board for Joyce… Kenneth bought himself a flannel shirt, good choice.

I did paint the ¼ round and installed it then caulked around the top and bottom of it to keep the water away from the subflooring.

No comments: