Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011 7:55 AM Yet another Monday starts out the week

I woke up this morning at about 6:45 AM and got up to turn on the heat so the children would have a little bit warmer house. Shortly thereafter Kenneth came knocking at the door media ride to school as he had mistaken what time it was and was actually running about 18 min. later than he thought.

I got up and threw on some pajamas and we got out of the pickup and I drove him to school. Outside of not being able to see out the windows it wasn’t too bad, but a little bit chilly.

Nora made us some cappuccino this morning because we don’t have any regular coffee left. We may pick up some today or we might use drip grind that I bought. I may fire up the Farberware coffee pot that I bought many many years ago to emulate one that mother had when she was working.

We will go to the school district office today to check and see if we can get Nora on the sublist for work in the kitchen, I am in hopes that that will produce something positive for her. It would be a good job for her working for the school district, when she got her foot in that door and proved what a good worker she is I am sure that she would be on call almost constantly.

I am going to drink my coffee now and enjoy the morning, checked the news and my e-mails and prepare for the day.

No comments: