Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 28, 2011

October 28, 2011 7:41 AM TGIF… we will turn in the Sub paperwork today...

Woke at about 7:10am, I managed to easily forget that this morning was the morning I was going to go to coffee at McDonald’s. 

 Too late now so I made coffee and will just continue the day here… at 9:00am we will go to the district office and turn in the paperwork for Nora.

Joyce is still here, it is now 7:43 AM, she will leave soon to catch the bus.

Nora is having a little discomfort now, seems her period started early and is going long this time.

I don’t know what is planned for the day, nothing seems to jump out at me. I know that tomorrow, we need to go to Mom’s and remove the dressers that are still in the garage. I also want to get Dad’s old vice out of there. I will arrange to take them to Myron’s place later.

We went to District office and from there to PD to get the fingerprints done, back to District, found we need to complete yet another part of the edZapp form but cannot log into it so Andrea is looking into that issue.

Stopped at McDonald's and had breakfast then back home.  I found the manual for the Rheem furnace so will be able to program it I hope… Nest says I won’t be able to use the modulation features of the furnace if I use their thermostat.

We will soon leave for Mega Foods, Nora wants to buy some small fish for dinner tonight.

Late entry, I called Sean to wish him a happy birthday and got to talk to two of the kids, Jack and the baby who is now 2.

No comments: