Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29, 2011 7:45 AM Saturday morning, raining and dark outside...

I got up about 6:35 this morning and made coffee, then I proceeded to make French Toast using the worst bread… I bought a cheap loaf of white bread at Safeway cause they were sold out of the good French Toast bread. It was edible, but not good, the bread fell apart and I think I might have cooked it on too high a heat.

Nora plans to clean house today, Joyce will help her and I am sure there will be things I can do to help out.

Kenneth and I will go to Mom’s house and move the bureaus out of the garage so the new tenants will have room for their stuff. Barb asked me yesterday if the dishwasher worked, I truly don’t know but that may be another expense down the road.

Gareth told me the other day that he sent the Taxes check to the Linn county Tax accessor so I will need to send my half to him as soon as he lets me know the cost, actually I have a copy of the statement so I can just send it to him.

We will see how the remainder of this day unfolds...

No comments: