Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 20, 2011 8:33 AM There is no mountain this morning…

I woke up about 7 or so but then dropped back off to sleep and after playing around with got up about 8:15 AM. I’m not sure what the temperature is outside but it looks cold I know that.
I told Laura that I don’t want to leave the house today at all, not to go to church not to go to Walmart or mega-foods just want to stay home.
I don’t think I have any pumpkin filling or cherry filling with which to make a pie.
I would like to bake a pie in our kitchen I want to know how to make the pie dough and such. From what I have read, the fat and butter and water need to be really cold, that will turn out a flaky pie crust.
We had lunch, I had some toast.
Been investigating the pie crust stuff, considering making a pie or two tomorrow to teach Nora how to make pie crust...
Watched the ending Nascar Sprint cup race… Stewart and Edwards tied for the finish and Stewart won by virtue of chase wins… Congrats to Tony !!!
The broiled Pork chops were cooked on the Breville but I think that they would have been better had we cooked them in a pan, seared on high heat and finished either in the oven or lower heat on the stove.
I have been thinking about ending the online posting of my daily routines as it is at times a little too revealing and I just don’t believe it is anyone else’s business anymore… So if you don’t see updates, don’t worry, I am still keeping my journal daily, just not letting you see it.
So with that said… Ciào !!
Done for the
 time being...

No comments: