Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

November 19, 2011 8:16 AM Saturday morning and only 39°… but no snow.

We slept pretty well last night, Nora did not have one over restless nights, and seemed to sleep quite well.

We woke up a little after 7 AM this morning Nora was in a good mood and a little while and even better mood. You know as I look back it surprises me sometimes how I went for 5 years with no one to share my room my bed or my life. Having her and the children here has been such a blessing to me. I always pray that God gives me the ability to show them how much they mean to me.

Sometime today we are going to go to heritage Mall in Albany. After we get back home I need to go down to moms old house and tries to seal up a line on the countertop where 2 pieces of the Formica met. I talked to Dale out at Economy Supply and he said that’s what he would do.

The children are still in their rooms, I think maybe they stayed up late last night and are sleeping in this morning which is fine. Well, it was, I see my wife went in and woke them up.

No comments: