Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011 11:11 AM Beginning of another week rainy and stormy weather.

We woke this morning to the sound of the phone ringing, it was the high school calling to see if Nora could work today. She accepted the position of course and then there was a flurry of activity as she got ready to go. We left the house at about 10 min. until 7 AM and I drove her to the high school, dropped her off, and went on to McDonald’s for coffee.

I left McDonald’s at about 8 AM then came back home took my medication and had some toast with peanut butter for breakfast. About 9:35 AM I left to go pick up Maria to take her to her doctors appointment. According to her, the doctor said her condition is pretty normal and overall she is quite healthy so she is now taking some antibiotics and seems to be getting better. We left the doctors office at about 10:45 AM and arrived home at 11 AM. I brought her with me to the house so she could visit with Nora for little while then I will take her back to her home.

Nora said she got a little bit wet on the walk home and she tried to tell me it took 45 min. to walk home but I told her she’s full of horse manure. It is only a 15 min. walk to the high school from here.

Not sure exactly what is going to transpire today, but I am sure that Nora will have something that we need to do. We will discuss that after I take Maria back home.

No comments: