Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011 7:28 AM The Ducks won the game, Stanford goes down in flames…

Watching the game between the Oregon Ducks and the Stanford boys from California proved to be quite entertaining last night Oregon’s defense was doing a great job and the Stanford offense just couldn’t put it together. It was nice to see an Oregon came win again and knock Stanford off the top pinnacle.

We got up about 7:15 AM this morning Nora then made coffee and I am here catching up on my journal. It will be amazing if anyone ever reads this journal, I know that Pete reads it once in a while but to me it would seem rather mundane and lean towards the boring. Many of my days are just repetitions of one’s gone past sometimes something interesting happens or I may put out some thought that peaks another persons curiosity. Basically it’s just a collection of random thoughts offbeat opinions and other nonsense.

Not sure what’s going to happen yet today, will see how it rolls out as time goes on. Probably will end up going to church, Nora asked me about that last night and I was a little evasive.

Looks as though we will be going to church today. I know how much it means to Nora so I go. Maybe I won’t go inside, I don’t know yet.

We got to church and I decided to go ahead and attend service. Food was okay and I even took communion.

From there we stopped at mega-foods and picked up some grocery items and after that we went out to Walmart and bought Kenneth a coat for winter and bought Joyce some leggings and a few other grocery items to include 2 dozen cans of cream of mushroom soup because we use it a lot. It started to drizzle while we were there and rain is expected later on this afternoon with another storm front coming in on Wednesday.

Back home and most of the groceries are put away Nora and the children are eating lunch, I had a hard-boiled egg and some low-fat berry yogurt. I think we are finished going out for the rest of the day.

No comments: