Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011 8:17 AM Thursday, raining… probably all day

After putting on the salve and bandage, my carbuncle on the back of my neck giving me some pain. I want Nora to take off the bandage and see if it came to a head yet.

I got up this morning early, about 5:30am and went to McDonald's for coffee. Back home with a sausage egg biscuit for Nora by 7:30am.

Not too sure what we will do today, probably go check on her ‘iMatchSkills’ stuff at the employment office and I will see if Linn Benton College has a local english immersion class available that Nora could take.

We went to 7 Oaks and I dropped off my acoustic guitar with Joyce’s band teacher so the kids can use it to learn to play.

From there we stopped at Crockers to say hi to the Mini… Corey said they are wholesaling it to another dealer… I hope it gets a good home.

Then we went to Wal★mart and got the printer cartridge and a couple of boxes of cheezits that were on sale.

Back home and had some leftover from last nights party dinner for Joyce. Not bad.

Nora decided not to go to the ‘iMatchSkills’ employment office today, said she would rather go tomorrow morning… we will see, she is generally not too motivated first thing in the morning.

No comments: