Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16, 2011 1:05 PM Today is Wednesday, it is blustery and rainy and nasty outside…

We woke and after Nora a little after 7 AM this morning laid in bed for a while then Nora got up and the kids had already left for school.

We messed around the house for a little bit this morning we both had our coffee and then about 9 AM we decided to have breakfast. In the interim time I downloaded the pictures from Facebook that Melba had posted and then imported them into Nora’s iPhoto and from there I reposted them to Facebook but into Nora’s photo album.

We just finished having lunch, I have been chatting with Lollie a little bit but now she is doing something else so I am just finishing up syncing the iPad and rearranging the pages, making folders and consolidating. I am down to 3 loaded pages and before I had 11 pages of applications so I think I’ve made some pretty good progress.

I don’t know what to expect when Kenneth comes home from school last night was certainly not a sterling evening for us. I hate being lied to and unfortunately he has a propensity for doing that.

Well it’s hump day today for all those who still punch a clock or have to go to a job. I can truly say that I miss working I miss the social interaction with customers especially now that I don’t manage to get down to McDonald’s every day for coffee I really miss that also. Well it’s now 1:11 PM, I bid you goodbye for now perhaps I’ll add more later.

No comments: