Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ad rem Continuium

Hmmm, I am not certain what that heading might mean to you, but coming from me it really meant "and more of the same".  Maybe a Wiki entry is in order...
Got all the inside housework accomplished and did a couple loads of laundry.  
I don't mind doing laundry and believe it or not, I haven't used my dishwasher for better than 6 months.  I really like doing dishes by hand.  Of course, there is only me so it's not like a monumental chore... Know that feeling Leann??  (what were the magazines?)
I am just about ready to hit Walmart and maybe even Bi-Mart.  Not sure.  I am also thinking about what I might want for dinner.  Nothing here to cook so maybe I will take myself out to dinner.
My Sister is suffering thru an allergy/virus thing that produces sewage in the bronchial passages in her throat.  I hope that the medicine she is taking will clear that up.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I do know that feeling Dennis. I enjoy doing dishes by hand.

I'll be glad when we get some sun also. I'm tired of grey skies.

Hope you got those tomato plants in and growing. Gotta love home grown dermaters.

denny said...

Me too girl. I had a fellow give me half a flat of what appeared to be really nice tomatoes. Got them home and decided to let them ripen another day or two.

When I finally sliced one, it was so nice and red and juicy. My mouth was watering in anticipation but when I bit into it, there was absolutely no taste at all... could have just as easily been a piece of damp cardboard...

Gotta grow my own, I am going to get them Monday and put them in the ground.