Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jr. nation marches on and retains 3rd


Good Lord !!! When will Kyle Busch lose???  I am certainly not a Busch fan by any means, but I have to give the Devil his due.  That kid can drive.

Sadly, Dale Jr., once again, gets caught up in a early race altercation that he had absolutely nothing to do with... As a matter of fact, had Bobbie Labonte not run into the back of Jr., he likely would have come thru the melee unscathed.

As it was, he and others were relegated to the garage area for repairs, went down 10 laps and never was able to overcome the problems.  Great news is that he was able to stay 3rd in the points but added over a hundred to the distance between he and current leader Kyle Busch.

He will be back next weekend and I will root for him with all I have.  I really want to see him win.

3 comments:

Leann said...

I missed another race?? I need to learn how to use my vcr for recording.....I'm so technically illiterate.

denny said...

Yes... Leann, you did miss yet another race... Technically illiterate you say? Do you not still have the owners manual?

I am so fortunate I guess, having a DVR (thanks to my Comcast service) I think you will be able to figure it out though, you are a pretty smart woman.

Sorry you missed the race though. Hope you see the next one.

Anonymous said...

Good post.